Why choose EMS?
State of the art machinery
Our latest acquisitions of an extra Trumpf Laser and Press Brake, pay testament to our commitment in investing for the future.
Systems and processes
Latest CAD/CAM and CNC technology.
Commitment to Quality
A high standard of quality is fundamental to our business, therefore all of our work is ISO 9001:2015 accreditation.
We make it our ambition to provide a first class service to our customers. As a result of this 92% of orders are repeat business, many from long standing clients.
Our factory roof is covered with solar panels to diverse our energy mix and cut costs looking to the future.
- RADAN e2i Control System - Production Control
- RADAN CAD/CAM Programming Systemn - With 3D & 2D customer file input
- Amada 3510NT Punch - 3000 x 1270 x 3mm
Welding and Fabrication
- KES 150 Stud Welder
- Miller Argon Plant Welder (x2)
- Kempi CO2 MIG Welder
- Lincoln CO2 MIG Welder
- Spot Welding
- Alocrom 407-47 - RoHS Compliant
- Iridite NCP - RoHS Compliant
Wet Spray & Powder Coating
- Stoving Ovens (x3) - Max length 3m
- Silk Screen Printing - Including stencil making
- Tooling - Over 1000 sets shaped punches
- Trumpf TruLaser 1030 Fibre - 3000 x 1500 x 12mm
- Trumpf TruLaser 1030 CO2 - 3000 x 1500 x 12mm
Sheet Metal Folding
- Trumpf TruBend 5130 - 33230mm x 130 Tonnes
- Trumpf TruBend 7036 - 1020mm x 36 Tonnes
- Amada HFE 80-25 - 2500mm x 80 Tonnes
- Haeger Fastener Insertion System (x5) - 6 Tonnes
- Timesavers 12 Series - Brush grain finishing up to 900mm wide
- Guyson Blast Cabinet
- Drilling and Tapping Machines (x4)
- Colchester Lathe
- Bridgeport Milling Machine
- Hand Fly Press (x5)
- Amada High Speed ‘M’ Shear Guillotine
- Amada Tofu Tool Grinder