Why choose EMS?
State of the art machinery
Our latest acquisition of a new Trumpf Laser Punch Combination machine, pay testament to our commitment in investing for the future and reducing costs.
Systems and processes
Latest CAD/CAM and CNC technology.
Commitment to Quality
A high standard of quality is fundamental to our business, therefore all of our work is ISO 9001:2015 accreditation.
We make it our ambition to provide a first class service to our customers. As a result of this 92% of orders are repeat business, many from long standing clients.
Our factory roof is covered with solar panels to diverse our energy mix and cut costs looking to the future.
- RADAN e2i Control System - Production Control
- RADAN CAD/CAM Programming Systemn - With 3D & 2D customer file input
- Trumpf TruMatic 1000 - 2500 x 1250 x 6mm
- KES 150 Stud Welder
- Miller Argon Plant Welder (x2)
- Kempi CO2 MIG Welder
- Lincoln CO2 MIG Welder
- Spot Welding
- Alocrom 407-47 - RoHS Compliant
- Iridite NCP - RoHS Compliant
- Stoving Ovens (x3) - Max length 3m
- Silk Screen Printing - Including stencil making
- Trumpf TruLaser 1030 Fibre - 3000 x 1500 x 12mm
- Trumpf TruLaser 1030 CO2 - 3000 x 1500 x 12mm
- Trumpf TruBend 5130 - 33230mm x 130 Tonnes
- Trumpf TruBend 7036 - 1020mm x 36 Tonnes
- Amada HFE 80-25 - 2500mm x 80 Tonnes
- Haeger Fastener Insertion System (x5) - 6 Tonnes
- Lissmac ECOline SMD 1 - Brush grain finishing up to 900mm wide
- Guyson Blast Cabinet
- Drilling and Tapping Machines (x4)
- Colchester Lathe
- Bridgeport Milling Machine
- Hand Fly Press (x5)
- Amada High Speed ‘M’ Shear Guillotine
- Amada Tofu Tool Grinder